Friday, December 27, 2013

FROM OUR HOMIE FATTIE B: We are all hurting from the loss of the amazing Andy Williams right now and I personally want to try to live my life more as he did... with love, compassion and creativity every day. As a tribute to Andy, tomorrow night I will reunite with the band where A-Dog and I got our start performing together - the Grippo Funk Band - at Nectars. Konflik and I will be rapping together again and Jenny Hartswick will also be joining the band as we dedicate the entire night to Andy and his love of the 'funky stuff'. I will also be playing beats between sets and am already digging for the A-Dog faves to rock hard. Please come join us as we celebrate the legend with what he loved - great music! — with Aaron Hersey, Christopher Thompson, Jennifer Hartswick, Katelyn McKenzie, Alexander Budney, Luis Calderin, Hannah Deene Wood, Nectars Vt, Tj Dj-tj Mcnayr, Bruce Sklar, Josie Furchgott Sourdiffe, Chris Cassidy and Andy Williams.

No comments:

Post a Comment